The stories of my life on a little island in the middle of the Mediterranean sea ... and my occasional adventures beyond these shores.

Wednesday 4 February 2009

New Look

Welcome to my blog's new look. I hope you like it. You can get a background and other freebies from The Cutest Blog On The Block. It is a truly wonderful site and there are 350 different background templates to choose from. I found it very hard to choose just one.
You may see a difference in colour between my old posts and new posts because I had not saved the colour I was posting in, so the text was not changed automatically. But that's me, doing things the hard way :) If I have some time on my hands, I will try to fix the older posts. But frankly, I would rather spend my time writing or posting comments.

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! I don.t even know how to do this. I would love to put a new background, but absolutely can't! Great look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I read and appreciate every one of your comments. I will do my best to reply whenever I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails