The stories of my life on a little island in the middle of the Mediterranean sea ... and my occasional adventures beyond these shores.

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Soon

Soon it will be all over and I will be back. Just counting down the days now. Staying away from here has been hard – harder than I could have thought possible. I’ve made a vow to  myself that if I ever pick up books to study again, it will be for my own pleasure; a subject I thoroughly enjoy.

IMGP0108

Just wanted to let you know that I haven’t dropped off of the face of the planet. At least, not yet. Hope you are all enjoying the most wonderful of all seasons.

6 comments:

  1. Loree - I must have missed a post about your school work - what are you studying? Whatever it is you'll do great so hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Loree - I have missed you but I know you will be back soon. In the meantime hope you find the blessings of this wonderful Christmas season. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a Fantastic Holiday Season!
    Get your rest, and take time to daydream

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to hear from you Loree. Sending you Courage and Strength!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, sweets! Lovely, dreamy pic (as always.) Sending you cozy almost-winter thoughts.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Loree, I'm stopping by to wish you well in your studies and exam, I'm sure you will do well. It was really nice to hear from you on my blog. May I take this opportunity to wish you and your loved ones a Blessed Christmas season. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I read and appreciate every one of your comments. I will do my best to reply whenever I can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails